We are now offering an updated merge of several Official Data Bases useful for trade and Logistics applications.
This Data Base is compose of:
- The “United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations” Since 1981, to 2015, is commonly more known as “UN/LOCODE”. Although managed and maintained by the UNECE, it is the product of a wide collaboration in the framework of the joint trade facilitation effort undertaken within the United Nations(ENGLISH).
- Geo IP Location(Country, Region, Cities, CP, ISP).
- AIS Radars.
- Cargo and Comercial Maritime Vessels.
- International Harmonised Codes (ENGLISH).
- VAT Percentages.
- Historical Currencies Rates since 2010.
- World Factbook from CIA (US) data.